The Anti-phishing Domain Advisor ensures you navigate the Web safely by protecting you from "phishing sites" (copycats of legitimate sites that steal your personal info) or "malware sites" designed to harm your computer.
The Anti-phishing Domain Advisor is continuously checking sites that you visit against a list of reported phishing and malware sites. The list is provided by Panda Security - one of the world's leading IT security provider - and is updated every 5-20 minutes.
- Warnings displayed when detecting a phishing or malware site.
- Powered by Panda Security.
- List of phishing and malware sites updated every 5-20 minutes.
- Provides you with useful links to re-start your navigation when reaching unknown Web addresses (DNS) .
- Lightweight, lean, uncluttered, and doesn't hog your resources.
- Free Full Version
- Compatible with all browsers -
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
Lightweight and doesn't hog your resources
Frequently asked questions
1. What is anti-phishing?
In the field of computer security, phishing is the criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Communications pretending to be from popular web sites, banking sites, auction sites, online payment processors or IT administrators are commonly used to lure the unsuspecting public. The Anti-phishing Domain Advisor will block and keep phishing sites away from your computer. When a site gets block you can decide to procede anyway.
2. How can I uninstall?
From the control panel click "Add or Remove Programs". Search for Anti-phishing Domain Advisor and click "Remove".
3. How to determine that ADA is active?
Visit this adress to verify if your Anti-phishing Domain Advisor is active:
If it is active you will be redirected to Panda Security