When you download from Visicom Media Web site, Internet Explorer's information bar (in yellow) appears with this text: "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options ..."
- Temporarily solution:
click on the information bar and select "Download File..." from the menu displayed. Note that with this method, you'll have to perform the described steps every time you download a file from Visicom Media Web site.
- Enable auto-download prompts globally
By using this method, you will enable the automatic download prompts for all sites, trusted or untrusted.
- In your browser, open the "Tools" menu and click on the last entry: Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, click on the "Security" tab.
- In the Security tab, click on the "Internet" icon.
- Click on the "Custom Level" button, to display a list of advanced settings.
- In the "Security Settings" window, scroll down until you see the "Download" options.
- Click on the "Enable" radio button
- Click "OK" until all the windows are closed.